Tired of waiting for internet connections to reach your location? Ever wonder how you can connect to the internet even without a broadband kit? Well, I've got news for you! You can actually use your cellphone as modem to connect to the internet!
What you will need:
- Cellphone (preferably those with 3G connection, for me I use my Nokia 5320xm/Nokia C5-00)
- PC suite (depends upon your cellphone unit; can be downloaded for free; some cellphone units come with a CD that includes PC suite installer)
- USB data cable / bluetooth / infrared (USB data cable preferred)
- PC or Laptop (of course :p)
|NOKIA PC SUITE screenshot|
- Install PC suite to your PC or laptop.
- Connect your cellphone to the PC using USB data cable / bluetooth / infrared. Wait for the PC to recognize your device.
- Once recognized, open your PC suite and click "connect to internet." A small window will appear indicating your connection status. Before it connects, click the wrench icon on the lower part of the window then configure your setting; choose the network you are using. (globe, smart, etc.)
- After you configure your setting, click the connect button.
- Once connected, open your browser and enjoy browsing!
**You may want to subscribe to your network's promo regarding internet surfing like supersurf / unlisurf to save money / load.
Post your questions through the comment box. :)