Do you think marching bands would be fun to see without a matching uniform? Would the experience be the same if they are just in plain shirts? No? I think we're on the same boat.
A uniform is a must to every bands out there to capture the eyes and heart of their audience. It is important that while they are enjoying what the band is playing, they can also see awesome colors and designs that make the show more lively. With that said, here are a few tips for bands when purchasing their uniforms:
- Pick a great manufacturer or tailor. Make sure that he/she is an expert in making uniforms and that he/she can deliver them on time.
- Personalize. Creating a unique band uniform would definitely leave a lasting impression to people.
- Choose appropriate colors. It should not be too colorful nor too plain.
- Comfort. Your uniform must allow you to move properly. Avoid restricting clothes as movement is part of your work.
- Uniforms must be able to retain their appearance and shape for many years so choose the materials very carefully. This will allow you to use the uniform for a longer time.
These are just a few tips if you're planning to take charge of your uniforms. There are also excellent band uniforms at wwbw if you want to save yourself from the hassle. :)