This is for Day 1 of the Ten Day Challenge I posted few days back. I actually thought of just dropping it instead of forcing myself to squeeze writing a blog post in my busy (but not really) schedule. lols. I'm not really good at this, but I'll do my very best!
Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Okay. This would be in random. It wasn't stated that I should write the names of the people so...
- Mom: "Thank you for everything. I know I am not a perfect daughter but I can assure you that in whatever I do, you are my inspiration. To write how grateful I am would be an endless novel so let me just sum it all up for you: I love you."
- Dad: "We may always argue because of little things but I know in my heart that you just want to give the best for us in the most possible way you can. Thank you."
- Kuya M: "I know how hard it must've been not growing up with our parents. I'm happy that though we didn't grow up "together", you still look out for me ."
- Kuya E: "I wish for you to reach your dreams in life. Goodluck. You're sailing soon.:p"
- A: "You're still young. You still have a lot to learn. I hope you could see why Mom always scolds you whenever you go home so late at night. She's just worried, you know."
- Bezti: "I miss being with you. I miss how open we used to be about everything. Keep in mind that I'm always here for you."
- Bez: "You are a real friend. Despite my shortcomings you still accepted me for who I am. I'm glad I met you in this lifetime."
- N.A.: "Thank you for taking care of my dog when he was sick. I don't know if I could've handled it if he flew to heaven like Yuki."
- R: " You are one of the friends I treasure most. I hope to spend more gala with you and all our friends. Set na!"
- Me: "You still have a long way to go, dear self. Remember, you deserve to be happy. Let go of all those bad memories. Make new ones. Love more."
There you go! K-I-S-S Keep It Short and Simple, so they say. :) I may not be able to publish posts regularly but rest assured I'll finish the challenge up. One happy step at a time! Thanks for reading! :)