There was a time when I suddenly craved for an egg noodle soup so I googled a simple recipe that I could follow. I saw one but the ingredients they posted weren't readily available in our refrigerator so I opted to improvise. The end product seemed edible naman. lols. If you're looking for a comfort food that you could easily prepare, look no more because I'll share with you what I've done to come up with a cheap yet healthy egg noodle soup!
Simple Egg Noodle Soup Recipe
- egg noodles
- squid balls, cut into halves
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 Knorr shrimp cubes
- chili powder (optional)
- Prepare all the ingredients needed. You may add more vegetables if you prefer so.
- Bring 6 cups (depends on your preference) to a boil then dissolve the Knorr Shrimp cubes.
- Add the squid balls and noodles (you may also cook noodles separately), let it boil until these are cooked.
- Add the vegetables.
- Season to taste.
The procedure is so simple right? You may add spices or other seasonings to suit your taste. At first I thought it wouldn't taste great but I hit it wrong! It's actually delicious and so easy to prepare! I think it only took me 15-20 minutes.
Preparing a meal doesn't have to be a "hassle." You can cook foods in easy steps without breaking the bank either. You just have to be resourceful and trust your instincts! Try cooking this simple egg noodle soup too and let me know how it went. :)